The Terms and Conditions below apply solely to transactions on comXuk. The use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. The placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and print a copy for future reference.
• These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
• To order goods through this website you must be at least 18 years of age and accept delivery within the UK. We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to our terms and conditions.
2. Description of Goods
• The products listed on our website and of highly detailed and technical nature and not all the specifications of the products are published on comXuk.
• All pictures on our website and for illustration purposes only. All descriptions, specifications and advertising on our site are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods.
• Full detailed specifications are available from the respective manufacturer’s brochures or their websites.
3. Accuracy of Product Information
• All product specifications, images and other information published on our website have either been made accessible by suppliers, manufacturer’s, publications, publicists, or been gathered from public-domain sources.
• The intention of ComXuk is that all information on the website should be as accurate and up to date as possible.
4. Payment and Price
• The total price payable for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order including any taxes applicable whether or not the order has been confirmed.
• We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier’s prices, or the imposition of any taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong whether or not the order has been confirmed. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
• TAll prices on our website are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of delivery charges which will be payable as indicated at the time of placing your order.
• Cleared payment will need to be received before we dispatch any items. Payment can be made by any of the options displayed in the checkout page.
5. Payment Methods
• I We accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard and Switch. On the order you must provide us with your exact billing address and telephone number – the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you. Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order.
• Your order will only be processed once authorisation of your credit card has been properly received.
6. Availability of Goods
• All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these and we will refund any money already paid for them. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses you may suffer if we do not supply the goods.
7. Delivery Times and Charges
• All prices on our website are exclusive of delivery charges which will beaded to the price of the products at our checkout before confirming your order.
• Delivery prices quoted are for most UK Mainland addresses. For delivery ton on UK-Mainland please contact us.
• Delivery of products will depend on delivery method chosen at checkout. Standard delivery will be delivered between 2-5 working days and will be delivered by Royal Mail. Express delivery will be delivered within 1-2 working days via a carrier. Orders placed before 4pm on a working day will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 4pm and on weekends will be dispatched the next working day. This is for orders for the UK mainland excluding the Highlands, remote areas and all off-shore locations. The excluded areas will be delivered by Royal Mail as per their standard schedule but in the case of courier delivery to these remote areas delivery will be within 2-5working days.
• Will endeavor to deliver goods within the times stated but goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside our control. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods.
• If we or our suppliers are temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of this position and you should allow up to 14 days for dispatch of the goods. For delays of more than 14 days, you will have the right to cancel the order and we will refund any money paid by you for the goods.
• As soon as we have delivered the goods to your door you will be responsible for them. We will only deliver goods to the address on the order and goods will not be left without a signature.
• From the time of receipted delivery of the goods, any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk. Any transit damage to the goods, shortages or incorrect goods supplied must be noted on the delivery consignment note at the time of delivery or we will not be able to entertain any claims.
9. Time Limitation for Notification of Claims
• Damage in transit: If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must make a note on the carrier’s delivery consignment note and it will be your responsibility to inform us within 3 days from delivery.
• Shortages: It is your responsibility to sign for the correct number of packages as shown on the carrier’s delivery consignment note. Any shortages must be noted on the consignment note and it will be your responsibility to notify us within 5 days from delivery.
• In-Correct Goods: It is your responsibility to notify us of any in-correct goods supplied within 5 days from delivery.
• Non-Deliveries: We will not accept liability for goods lost in transit unless we are notified within 7 days from the expected delivery date. If goods returned under this clause are found to be perfect and in full working order they will be returned to you.
10. Product Guarantees
• Some products supplied are covered by the terms and conditions of the Manufacturer’s Guarantee for a period of 12 months. In this case please contact us.
11. Cancellation / Return of Orders
• If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you have the right to cancel your order within 7 days from date of delivery in writing for a credit or refund. We will need to receive the item back within 7days of notifying us. It is your responsibility to return purchases in pristine condition in its unopened original box and packaging.
• You will be wholly responsible for the cost of return delivery and safe return of the goods. Subject to claim validly and correctly notified in accordance with the Time Limitation for Notification of Claim paragraph of these terms, goods received back incomplete or in a damaged or used condition will either be returned to you and the cost of delivery charged to your account.
• If you do not return goods within 7 days after you have informed us that you wish to cancel your order you will not be able to return the goods.
• You will own the goods once we have received your payment in full. Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these terms and conditions.
• These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
• The images included on this website are for illustrative purposes only and do not necessarily represent the packaging you may receive the product in.
• All Trade Marks and any logos used belong to the irrespective owners.