The Website is operated by comXuk Ltd a company incorporated in England (Company Number 06970919) with registered office at 2 Walmgate Road, Perivale, London, UB6 7LH.
Use of your Personal Information
(1) When you register and use this site:
• You will be asked to provide certain information such as your name contact details and possibly credit card or other payment details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfill our agreement with you.
(2) We may keep you informed of such products and services (including products and services including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) which we consider may be of interest to you by any of the following methods:
• Telephone (including automated calls)
• SMS text messages and other electronic messages such as picture messaging
• Or otherwise
We will treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
For further information about the steps we take to protect your information and make online shopping as secure as possible.
If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please Contact Us.
Changes to Policy
We may amend and update this policy from time to time. Any changes in the future will be posted on this page.
Recommendation – Always close down your internet browser when you have finished shopping
especially if you use a shared PC. This will delete temporary Internet cookies from any sites that you may have visited and ensure other users do not see your personal details.
Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code
ComXuk.com participates in Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code for added online payment security. These services are offered by Visa and MasterCard, in association with the bank that has issued your credit / debit card. It is aimed at protecting your details when shopping online by ensuring your card is not being used by someone else and is becoming a standard across all shopping websites.
If you would like to learn more about these services or have any difficulty with the process, please contact your card issuer who should be able to assist you. Alternatively, you can always place your order or call our customer service team on 0203 4685914